Pages

Daddy Issues


And thing is this actually happened, well, minus the ass kicking! I don't have the best relationship with the males in my immediate family, more specifically my step-dad, and my grand father. Its not that I don't love them, but that fatherly interaction that we so crave as children. Not only that, but after you grow into at least a half way responsible adult, you believe that you can do better. Some will tell you to wait until you actually have kids, but if you are an "adult", and you do "adult things" then you should be capable of doing them in a way that when your kids grow up they become decent people. May be not the president, but at least a fire man, entertainer, or teacher. I'm just saying.

~mike~

you ain't my daddy, i don't know this muthafucka!~ d.l. hughley, kings of comedy

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon